Saturday, January 01, 2011

The 365 photo challenge

This is the 3rd year I have started this project which is called 365 Countdown. I am still interested even though I have had months go by without doing what it was I set out to do. But persistence is one way of learning, right?

What I love most about it is the community. There are places to gather here on this wiki 365 Photo Project and in Flickr 2011/365photos and through Twitter by following #365photos There also Daily Shoot and the associated twitter community: @dailyshoot with the hashtag: #ds412

Irmeli is looking to find out if there's been any research made on using the 365 method within learning, teaching, innovating... Will be asking that via twitter during next week after the holidays. This particular wiki would be a good forum for collecting also possible articles, blog posts - and later on, maybe joint research papers on the process and method itself and in general in addition to the 365 core photo collections & blog sites." What a fantastic idea this is.

I learned today that you can get a free iPhone app for the project which sounds great.

Wish me, wish us all luck as we try, try and try again. I think Allanah was one blogger who completed the challenge with an excellent collection of photos. There is so much to learn and to do. Here is my first photo for 2011

Things to do, people to see

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Jo, love the chooks, and after a 12 month hiatus, and after reading your post, I'm considering doing it again. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to the both of us, i will be joining you

    ReplyDelete