Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a year of learning

I was reading Facebook as I so often do; it is one of the places I get my inspiration from (Hi to all you FB buddies out there) and there in front of me was a status update that just about blew me away. I am not surprised when I learn from students. This is what one of my former students had to say

Dear 2009, you've taken me on a rollercoaster of rides. I regret nothing i've done this year and I will treasure the memories i've had, and the amazing people that have made this year memorable for me. I've learnt so much this year, and have changed as a person as a result.

I could not have said it better. Thank you, Miss 18.

Happy New Year to all!

Image attribution: Image: 'rain of fire'


  1. Hi, Happy New Year. The only i can say is I've changed, and that what I've learned.

  2. Forget the past, face the new future as the new came. As the new year's resolution, and I don't believe we can change all the bad sides but to make ourselves strong enough to avoid vices anymore.

  3. It is absolutely amazing when you see students grow to become young adults knowing that perhaps you had a positive impact on those students. Getting students to grow as people is one of our larger goals. Good work!