- I am in a bushwalking club that I have resisted joining for four years. Husband has asked me every time and finally I have agreed. I do love bushwalking.
- I have a cat, called Muffin. I would love to have a dog as well, but am worried about the commitment
- In my recent cleanup I gave 40 bags of books I no longer needed to the op shop. They were books from all phases of my life, early parenting, feminism, theology, science teaching, herb gardening, extreme cookery. I kept all the literary books and some of my favourites in the other categories
- My daughter moved out of home recently and left behind her distillery for making mead. I am going to get rid of it.
- I was born with polydactyly. Two of my children have it as well. My extra fingers were completely normal and functioning (removed by surgery when I was 6 weeks old) but my children had fingers that were attached to their hands by skin. They did not have to have surgery to remove them.
- I couldn’t speak English till I was five. My first language was Dutch. I have lost this language now, as I didn’t speak it regularly. I can still understand and read it though, and often my mother speaks to me in Dutch and I answer in English
- I go to the gym nearly every day and have a personal trainer. I am hoping to see some good results for all this investment in my time.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Seven things you don't need to know about me.
I previously wrote on the 5 things you don't know about me. Recently I was tagged by Lee Mowbray and Sue Tapp, so here goes. Here are my 7 things: