Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Looking forward to NECC 2008



I can't get over how lucky I am. Off to Europe in a few weeks and then going to the National Education Computing Conference in San Antonio in June. This morning dipping into twitter over breakfast I caught a tweet about the Constructivist Consortium, went to the website and thought that it was just my sort of thing so I registered.

From the website: "The Constructivist Celebration is an opportunity for you to let your creativity run free with the world's best open-ended software tools in a great setting; with enthusiastic colleagues who share your commitment to children, computing, creativity and constructivism. You might think of this stimulating event as a spa day for your mind and soul!" The keynote will be by Gary Stager and among the faculty will be Sylvia Martinez from GenYes. Hoping to see some of you there as well. If not there will be some tweeting and blogging happening, I am sure.

4 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this too. Great value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    I can't wait to meet you at NECC, I am so excited about all these great communities!
    Cheryl Oakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Cheryl, I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia Martinez1:09 pm

    We're glad you are coming!

    ReplyDelete