Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Twitter creativity

Just wanted to post about this great mashup made by my friend Sue using RockYou a free widget which works for both windows and mac. It is from from Badongo which is a free “file hosting site that enables you to upload an unlimited amount of files, photos, video and music, to send to friends, family and colleagues.”

Sue says, “After having such a connected holiday I really wanted to express the power of the links we have made, so I tweeted for people to send me a photo of themselves at the computer.” A great result.




Sue also made the image above using Parody Motivator Generator.

Technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. Sitting here at an undisclosed TAFE terminal that is telling me;

    "The site http://www.badongo.com/register/intermediary is blocked. It has been classified in the category/ies Personal Network Storage "

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete