Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Say "Hi" to some new student bloggers


We had a great lesson today in another year 9 class where I was team teaching with Bernie and getting the class set up with blogs. They are now a going concern and you can find them here. There was so much fun in the class as the students were figuring out all the cool things you can do. Some of the interesting new bloggers are the writers of Annabelle's News and The Original Hoganbogan. I also love Sarah's take on her life, and Olivia's sense of humour. It would be great if you could stop by and encourage some of these "awesome" young writers (I'm even beginning to sound like them). I just love their energy and enthusiasm and the way they took to this even though they had to try three times. I know some student bloggers will be starting to blog again in the next few weeks, so let's get the links happening. I really like the way that Lynne has started sending the "8 random facts meme" through her class of student bloggers. Maybe we could make some links that way. Image credit: Creative commons licence.

3 comments:

  1. Berniep9:35 pm

    Hi Jo,
    As the recipient of Jo's enthusiasm and knowledge in getting things moving, I thought I had better respond. Its a journey for me and that seems to be worth its own blog so that's where it is. Have a look when you have a moment

    Berniep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berniep9:38 pm

    Time to make a real pest of myself. How do I include a html link to my blog? I have missed something there. here is the URL anyway: http://rimsitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just did it. I read it and it's great. Wow, I am continually blown away by this experience. Thank you for your reflections on the experience.

    ReplyDelete