Monday, August 06, 2007

Eight Random Facts (who makes these things up?)

I have just been tagged by everd at the Learning Landscapes blog for the eight random facts meme

First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and
list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know
they’ve been tagged

My all-time favourite book is The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder
I love porridge for breakfast

I spend too much time on the computer
I have been at my current school for six and a half years
I can’t remember the last movie I saw (that’s because my memory is bad, not because I haven’t seen a film for years)
When I was 12 I wanted to be a doctor
I have three hens in my back yard (we call them chooks in Australia)
I once spent a month in Central America


So how about it, you guys. You’ve been tagged!
Joseph Papaleo
Judy O’Connell
Vonnie
Chris Betcher
Bee Dieu
Tom Barrett
Kim Cofino
Claudia Ceraso

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag Jo. I've passed it on. Good to see this doing the rounds again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo

    I'm just starting to get back to blogging after a decent break (with very good reasons). Anyway, thanks for your presentation at our conference recently.
    Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete