Monday, April 02, 2007

Whatever next?

I don't quite know why but I'm really loving Twitter. It's great when you have some friends to follow and is a good thing to discover in the holidays when there's a bit of time spare. From Scott Lockman I found the Newbie's Guide to Twitter. I joined after Graham posted about it and am thrilled to meet local twitterers like Warrick as well. If you want to join me I can be found here.


  1. Anonymous9:32 pm

    Jo, I'm not too sure what to make of twitter - part of me finds it addictive and like a little window into other edubloggers' lives and routines, but another part of me is skeptical about how this can be subverted for learning. At the moment, I'm just recreating my online network with my friends. The power might be in engaging with new twitterers who aren't in the edublogosphere and from other professions - but would my world be pretty boring and uninspiring to them? Very interesting idea, though.

  2. Jo, that comment was from me. Please amend.