Monday, February 12, 2007

Some useful links

What do they say about the best laid plans of mice and men? Unfortunately a family situation prevented me from participating live in the Connectivism Conference. See this blogpost at EdVentures in Technology by John Martin for a really useful summary. But I was reading the forums and noticed a lot of interest in Second Life. In some of my other reading I found this blog connecting first and second life which seems worth a read (warning: very geeky). I will difinitely be posting my reflections on the OCC in the future as I process them. I did get up to hear Will Richardson which was most worthwhile. I fear, however, he was speaking to the converted, which was also a theme that came up many times in the forum. Over at FutureLab an interesting blogpost on Curriculum Review in the UK which sounds hopeful.

1 comment: