Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Catching up with blogs

I decided it was time to add some new blogs to my bloglines account when I read Kelly Christopherson's Educational Discourse blog via Dean Shareski. I also added John Schinker's Taste of Tech after finding his name in the chat log at an Edtech Brainstorm. During my enjoyable catch up with older posts I also found an interesting discussion on the Future of Learning and Christian Long's manifesto. Well worth a read for some thoughtful ideas. And via my del.icio.us network I found this really interesting periodic table of visualisation methods. It's been thought provoking time catching up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jo,

    Happy New Year!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note. It is always good to hear from other teachers. I look forward to visiting your site and seeing what you are doing.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete