Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Year Eight Blogs

We have finally done it. All (except two who were away) have set up their blogs on learnerblogs. It is always a bit of a challenge at first and many students need to check with the teacher to see why it might not be working (had to get the site unblocked first!) but now it's done. There are, as usual, a variety of opinions, but at least they feel they can express them. They are still beginning and thus would appreciate feedback from people out in the edublogosphere. I thank you all those who commented and interacted with my other students' blogs in 2005.

3 comments:

  1. She's back! My kids will be so excited. They've been asking lately, "I know they are back from holidays, how copme they don't have blogs set up yet?" Try to teach junior high kids some patience.

    Consider your URL to be posted up in my classroom today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a big trouble with LearnerBlgs.

    I don't know why.

    I was unable to get into two St Johns blogs.

    Clarence: I think they'll learn patience from this! A hard lesson though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the LearnerBlogs now work.

    The girls have worked very hard indeed. I hope to have a fruitful relationship with them, and will be interested to see what they write about their personal journeys.

    ReplyDelete