Sunday, September 25, 2005

The middle of the holidays

A week of my holidays has gone by and what have I achieved? It seems not much. But I have spent some time with my family which is good, and I have spent a lot of time reading blogs and listening to podcasts. But I haven’t done the marking that I should have, nor written my research journal. But I have written a little description of a workshop session on blogging for the VATE mini conference Consuming Culture Creating Curriculum that I’ll be contributing to in December, and prepared the workshop notes for a student revision day in October, and contributed to two meetings on the draft VCE English study design. But I haven’t yet tackled the editing of Ellipses, the anthology of exemplary student writing from my school, that will be published later this year, although the editorial committee has agreed on the pieces that will be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment